Head to the Water Knowing Your Gear will Stay Safe and Dry
The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag has been designed to ensure that your gear (Phone, Wallet, Keys and everything else), stays safe and dry no matter what you want to do with it.
The unique folding design ensures that air stays in (to help float) and water and dust stay out. This ensures that no matter whether you are taking it on the boat, kayak, down to the beach, fishing or anywhere else, it will protect your personal gear.
The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag is made from high quality and durable 500D PVC material that has been assembled with the attention to detail to ensure it can withstand even the toughest treatment.
The type of material that we use, makes our dry bags stronger and waterproof no matter where you are.
- With the included, removable shoulder strap, you can throw it over the shoulder while you carry everything else and do it with ease.
- With the clear window on the front of the bag, it makes seeing what you have in the bag easy and finding what you need even easier when you are ravaging through.
- When you are finished using it, simply let it dry out, flatten it out and store it away
The TKF 10L Floating Dry Bag can be used just about anywhere. But here are some ideas and common uses:
- Boating, Kayaking, SUP’ing – An absolute must-have for watersports in that they protect your personal items from getting wet and if they happen to fall overboard, stay safe due to the floating feature of the bag.
- Fishing – Perfect for taking fishing and storing your personal items in while you are chasing that dream fish.
- Camping – Use it while camping and protect your personal items so they are safe and dry while you are enjoying being out in nature.
- Beach – take your bag to the beach and throw your phone, keys and wallet in it. ALSO, throw your clothes in there and know that no sand will get through them. Then when you finish, throw your wet clothes in and keep the water in and not leaking through your car.
- Hiking take it hiking and know that your gear will be dry when you want to use it
- Surfing – Take your bag surfing and when you are finished, throw your wet clothes in it.
- 10 Litre Capacity
- Available in 4 Awesome Colours: Royal Blue, Cyan, Orange and Pink
- Air/Watertight to keep gear dry and allow flotation if dropped in water
- Quality & Heavy Duty 500D PVC construction
- Strong, compact and convenient
- Ideal for Phone, Wallet, Keys, Cameras and any other valuables
Using your dry bag is easy.
- Place your gear in the bag,
- Squeeze a little bit of air from the bag while keeping some in there (flat at top, free space at the bottom),
- Roll the top so it is tight and roll a minimum of 5 times,
- Fold the buckles on either side around to form a loop and clip together.
If you have done this correctly, your bag will have a tight pocket of air surrounding your gear. This ensures that it floats in the event it goes overboard.
* NOTE. Ensure that a minimum of 5 folds are achieved to ensure that the bag remains air and watertight.