Get Your Awesome Superlight Paddle, Paddle Bag and Paddle Leash
A paddle is an investment you can take with you as you upgrade or change kayaks. So why not get one of the best and a paddle bag and leash to suit.
Protect your paddle with a TKF 4-Piece Padded Paddle Bag and don’t let it get away with a TKF Paddle Leash.
Adjustable, Lightweight Kayak Paddle
With the Aquaglide Vario Superlight paddles responsive carbon fiber shaft, it provides superior performance, while the durable injection molded blades deliver SMOOTH, EFFICIENT POWER and DURABILITY.
- Adjustable between 210cm and 240cm for your preferred length
- ONLY 1.22kg in weight
- Strong and versatile
- Carbon Composite handle/shaft
Aquaglide Vario Superlight 4-Piece paddle introduces an entirely new concept in recreational paddles! The totally unique VARIO design allows these lightweight, all-purpose paddles to easily adjust between 210cm and 240cm lengths to meet the needs of various conditions or of different paddlers.
- 4 Piece Design for compact storage
- MicroGrip handgrips for added grip.
- Adjustable between 210cm and 240cm.
- Made from strong epoxy composite shaft and durable glass-filled nylon blades, for lighter weight and added durability
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Keep Your Paddle Protected with TKF Padded 4-Piece Paddle Bag
If you are investing in a high-quality paddle, you want to protect it. The TKF Padded 4-Piece Paddle Bag is a high-quality storage and transport solution that is easy to use and secure enough to keep your paddle snug and protected.
- Foam Padded for added protection
- Tarpaulin inner material to hold any water in after a day on the water
- Carry handles and shoulder strap for easy carrying
- 72cm long and 21cm wide
TKF 1.5m Kayak Paddle/Accessory Leash – Strong and Durable
Keep your paddle or accessories close to your kayak in the event you drop it with this premium, strong and durable TKF paddle leash.
- 1.5m in length
- Plastic buckle for attaching to craft
- Super strong and easy to release
- Release clip for detaching paddle or equipment while leaving the leash on the kayak
This paddle leash is strong and can be used for more than just your paddle.