The ULTIMATE Cooler that stays COOLER, LONGER…
The AO Coolers Vinyl Cooler Bag is the ultimate in durable cooler bags. It will stay cooler for longer and can be treated a ‘little’ rough and still last for many years to come.
This All-Terrain cooler is made for the water, desert, woods, mud, snow, any terrain your riding in. The new easy to clean material is ready for your abuse.
This cooler is guaranteed not to leak and includes four strap hole fasteners on each corner so the cooler can be strapped down to the rack of your off-road vehicle, kayak, boat or SUP. The new outer material is 1000 denier vinyl and UV protected so the color won’t fade in the hot sun. Not only is it stronger than any other soft-sided cooler, but tear-resistant up to 375 pounds, waterproof, and anti-mildew. This new cooler is a must for any off-roader wanting a cold drink. It’s the STRONGEST COOLER on the market!
- 24 Can Capacity + Ice
- 5 LAYERS of INSULATION.
- Guaranteed not to leak or sweat.
- Triple-stitched soft quality webbing
- 4 tie down points
- Highest quality YKK zippers used.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (see below)
43.18 cm x 25.4 cm x 30.48 cm
24 cans plus about 6.35 kg of ice
AO Coolers offers a Limited-Lifetime Warranty on the Liners and Top Zipper of our coolers. AO Coolers are happy to repair and return your cooler if it meets the following criteria:
- Clean: We should be willing to touch your cooler without having to wear gloves
- Dry: Coolers that are shipped wet arrive moldy and delay the process
- Exterior has no major wear and tear (Based on our discretion)
AO Coolers Guarantee Covers:
- The Liner: if the cooler leaks because of a manufacturing defect, or normal use we will repair the liner. Please note that coolers damaged by crushed cans, bottle caps, animals, dry ice, glass, or other uses that are not considered normal wear and tear are not covered by our warranty.
- The Main Zipper: This is the zipper on the top of the cooler, we do not cover the side pocket zippers.
** Make sure coolers are dry and clean before returning them to us. If they arrive moldy or filthy the cooler will not be repaired. Warranty expires once the exterior of the cooler becomes too weak to sew in a new liner or zipper and is based on AO Coolers discretion.