Keep Your Gear Dry and Safe with a TKF 6L Floating Dry Bag
The TKF 6L Floating Dry is ideal for those days on or around the water where you want to keep your gear dry and safe.
They aren’t just a bag for your gear (phones, wallets, keys etc), they are a safe place to keep them so they are protected from water, dust, sand etc. They also provide a way of ensuring your gear stays safe in the event the bag goes overboard.
Ideal for Boating, Fishing, Camping, days at the Beach or even hiking.
- 6 Litre Capacity
- Air/Watertight to keep gear dry and allow flotation if dropped in water
- Quality & Heavy Duty 500D PVC construction
- Strong, compact and convenient
- Ideal for keys, wallets, phones, cameras and any other valuables
Made from high-quality 500D PVC material, you can be assured that no matter what you are keeping in there, it will remain dry and safe.
Using your dry bag is easy.
- Place your gear in the bag,
- Squeeze a little bit of air from the bag while keeping some in there (flat at top, free space at the bottom),
- Roll the top so it is tight and roll a minimum of 5 times,
- Fold the buckles on either side around to form a loop and clip together.
If you have done this correctly, your bag will have a tight pocket of air surrounding your gear. This ensures that it floats in the event it goes overboard.
* NOTE. Ensure that a minimum of 5 folds are achieved to ensure that the bag remains air and watertight.