Kayak Anchor Kits allow you to fish that favourite spot without drifting
A kayak anchor kit offers you the ability to stay in that ultimate spot without drifting. If you start getting bites in a spot in the river or offshore and don’t want to drift and keep paddling back, an anchor will set you up in that spot and hold you so you can catch that dream fish or several of them.
The anchor kit comes with:
- 1.5kg hot dipped galvanised, cast iron anchor
- 10m of high quality braided rope
- 1x Yellow float to allow for quick release
- 1x Stainless steel snap hook for quick and easy release
- Handy drawstring storage bag to save space and prevent tangling
When you do snag that big, dream fish you need to be able to release the anchor so you don’t capsize. You will be able to quickly and easily release the anchor using the quick release snap hook. The float allows for you to easily find the anchor after you land your fish and come back to retrieve it.
The galvanised anchor is made from high quality cast iron and is galvanised to prevent rusting.